Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Priscilla - Retro TV/Leave it to Beaver cake


My older sister, Priscilla (check her website out amazing artwork! www.priscillaburris.com) just loves the show "Leave it to Beaver". She can watch the reruns over and over. Well, her birthday was coming up earlier this week and I thought what can I do to make her day extra special? So, with the help of her oldest daughter Janelle, the idea of a "Leave it to Beaver" theme was decided! Then my mind started rolling and I thought wow let me try this, and here it is! French vanilla cake filled with fresh raspberry filling iced with chocolate buttercream! Delish! Happy Birthday Pris!

1 comment:

  1. My "Ms. Chocolat" Leave It To Beaver retro cake was Fabulously Delicious!!! It was the sweetest fun and scrumptuous surprise on my birthday! Still remembering that yummy fresh rasberry filling!!!
    Thanks, little sister! So thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete